Power Star Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s highly-anticipated project, tentatively titled Agnatavasi, has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Europe. Currently, the film’s shoot is underway at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the unit is planning to unveil the film’s first look on November 27th.The makers have official announced it a while ago. The film is gearing up for a massive release on January 10th as a Sankranthi treat.
Happening beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel will be seen as the leading ladies in this film. Anirudh scores music for this high budget entertainer, which is being produced by S Radhakrishna.
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections