The suspense surrounding the release date of Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s upcoming action entertainer, Krack, has ended finally. The film’s director Gopichand Malineni today revealed that Krack will be hitting screens on January 14 as a Sankranthi festive treat for fans.
Krack is based on true incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh a few years ago. The Mass Maharaj will be seen in the role of a powerful cop in this high budget entertainer. Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a key role in the movie. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling this project and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally
- Comeback film’s teaser of Varun Sandesh looks interesting
- Chiru locks this release date for Acharya?