The suspense surrounding the release date of Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s upcoming action entertainer, Krack, has ended finally. The film’s director Gopichand Malineni today revealed that Krack will be hitting screens on January 14 as a Sankranthi festive treat for fans.
Krack is based on true incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh a few years ago. The Mass Maharaj will be seen in the role of a powerful cop in this high budget entertainer. Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a key role in the movie. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling this project and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched