RRR, the much-awaited multi-starrer, with NTR and Ram Charan in lead roles, had wrapped up its first crucial schedule last month. Director Rajamouli had canned an intense fight sequence, featuring both his heroes. Meanwhile, preparations have been going on in full swing for the film’s second schedule.
As per the latest updates, RRR’s second schedule will kick-start on January 21. The shooting will take place at a makeshift studio on the outskirts of Hyderabad, where are giant set has been elected for the purpose. Both NTR and Charan will participate in the upcoming schedule.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling RRR with a whopping budget. The suspense over the film’s leading ladies will be revealed soon. MM Keeravani is the music composer for RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus