With just a day or so to go for the release of Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’, interesting new details about the film are emerging from Chennai. According to the latest one being heard, the film is going to be high on daughter sentiment. Superstar Rajinikanth will be seen as an old Don who enters the field once again after a long gap.
There are some high voltage flashback sequences in the movie and these are said to be the highlight of the whole film. The daughter sentiment is the one that links the flashback with the present, according to the buzz. The movie has been directed by Pa Ranjith.
Kalaipuli S Thanu has produced the movie and Santosh Narayan has composed the music.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018