Australian star batsman David Warner has already won the hearts of the cricket lovers across the twin Telugu states with his sparkles in the previous IPL editions. Now, he is leaving the movie lovers in South India with his reprises of popular songs and punch dialogues from South movies on TikTok.
After Butta Bomma and Kshatriya Putrudu, Warner has now aced Superstar Mahesh Babu’s iconic punch dialogue from Pokiri – ‘Okka sari commit aithe naa maata nene vinanu’ in his latest TikTok video. “Guess the movie,” Warner posted, and needless to say, fans guessed it right.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?