Vakeel Saa has opened to some solid collections all over the world. The film marks the comeback of Pawan Kalyan to films after three long years and fans are super happy with the outcome of the film.
The latest update is that the film has made a total share of 8.7 crores in Nizam which is phenomenal. The courtroom drama has also opened to over 90% occupancy today in the Nizam area.
With the mouth talk quite good, the collections are bound to increase in the next few days. The Corona scare has not stopped the audience from watching the film at the tehatres. More details about the day one collections will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu