NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, opened on Thursday and collected non-Baahubali record day 1 shares. In Nizam, the film collected a whopping Rs 5.73 crore share, setting a non-Baahubali record.
Even on day 2, in Nizam, Aravindha Sametha continued its solid run and collected Rs 2.84 crore, taking its two-day total share in the region to Rs 8.57 crores. The Saturday and Sunday advance bookings are quite promising, and we can expect a few more non-Baahubali opening weekend records by the end of the film’s 4-day weekend run.
Stay tuned for more regular updates on Aravindha Sametha’s daily box-office collections.
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi
- When veteran hero politely declined the offer to act in Athadu
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade eyes summer release