NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, opened on Thursday and collected non-Baahubali record day 1 shares. In Nizam, the film collected a whopping Rs 5.73 crore share, setting a non-Baahubali record.
Even on day 2, in Nizam, Aravindha Sametha continued its solid run and collected Rs 2.84 crore, taking its two-day total share in the region to Rs 8.57 crores. The Saturday and Sunday advance bookings are quite promising, and we can expect a few more non-Baahubali opening weekend records by the end of the film’s 4-day weekend run.
Stay tuned for more regular updates on Aravindha Sametha’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again