NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, opened on Thursday and collected non-Baahubali record day 1 shares. In Nizam, the film collected a whopping Rs 5.73 crore share, setting a non-Baahubali record.
Even on day 2, in Nizam, Aravindha Sametha continued its solid run and collected Rs 2.84 crore, taking its two-day total share in the region to Rs 8.57 crores. The Saturday and Sunday advance bookings are quite promising, and we can expect a few more non-Baahubali opening weekend records by the end of the film’s 4-day weekend run.
Stay tuned for more regular updates on Aravindha Sametha’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram