NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, opened on Thursday and collected non-Baahubali record day 1 shares. In Nizam, the film collected a whopping Rs 5.73 crore share, setting a non-Baahubali record.
Even on day 2, in Nizam, Aravindha Sametha continued its solid run and collected Rs 2.84 crore, taking its two-day total share in the region to Rs 8.57 crores. The Saturday and Sunday advance bookings are quite promising, and we can expect a few more non-Baahubali opening weekend records by the end of the film’s 4-day weekend run.
Stay tuned for more regular updates on Aravindha Sametha’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame