The word of mouth is working so well for the film Jathi Rathnalu. The film has worked wonders in the US and by the looks of it, the comedy caper will easily cross the half-million mark by this weekend.
In India, the film is in no mood to slow down. The collections of the film on day 2 are better than day one as per the latest update from trade circles.
The film made 1.6 crores share in Nizam on day one and the update is that on the second day, the movie made 1.9 crores in this area which shows the craze.
As the weekend has started, the numbers are going to increase as per the talk. Nag Ashwin is the man behind this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?
- Ravi Teja’s new film delayed due to COVID
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?