As it was Ugadi and a public holiday yesterday, Vakeel Saab saw some decent collections at the box office in both the Telugu states.
But things have changed today as the morning and noon shows have started with low occupancy. As the Covid score is also getting high, the audience is not daring enough to watch the film.
The film is a long way away to get into the safe zone. This week’s collections need to grow otherwise, things will be difficult for Dil Raju and co. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song