As it was Ugadi and a public holiday yesterday, Vakeel Saab saw some decent collections at the box office in both the Telugu states.
But things have changed today as the morning and noon shows have started with low occupancy. As the Covid score is also getting high, the audience is not daring enough to watch the film.
The film is a long way away to get into the safe zone. This week’s collections need to grow otherwise, things will be difficult for Dil Raju and co. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime adds new audio to PS 1
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next