Sye Raa has crossed the 100 crore mark at the box office. The film is doing well and many had doubts as to how it would perform today being the first day after holidays.
Though the morning shows started on a dull note in both Nizam and AP, the afternoon shows saw more than 50% occupancy.
The evening shows in AP have started on a good note and the same will be the case with the night shows as well in both the states.
Surender Reddy directed Sye Raa which had Chiranjeevi in a lead role. Ram Charan produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack