Sye Raa has crossed the 100 crore mark at the box office. The film is doing well and many had doubts as to how it would perform today being the first day after holidays.
Though the morning shows started on a dull note in both Nizam and AP, the afternoon shows saw more than 50% occupancy.
The evening shows in AP have started on a good note and the same will be the case with the night shows as well in both the states.
Surender Reddy directed Sye Raa which had Chiranjeevi in a lead role. Ram Charan produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week