Sye Raa has crossed the 100 crore mark at the box office. The film is doing well and many had doubts as to how it would perform today being the first day after holidays.
Though the morning shows started on a dull note in both Nizam and AP, the afternoon shows saw more than 50% occupancy.
The evening shows in AP have started on a good note and the same will be the case with the night shows as well in both the states.
Surender Reddy directed Sye Raa which had Chiranjeevi in a lead role. Ram Charan produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This beauty to be eliminated this week
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser promises full-on fun
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan films will be the biggest hit?
- Sankranthi box-office clash between medium range movies
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions