Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu is gearing up for its big release in July. The latest buzz in the industry is that the film’s audio will be launched in a big way on June 16. Several top directors, actors from the film fraternity are expected to attend the event. Ravi Teja and Ileana have played the lead roles in the film and it also stars Prakash Raj in a crucial role. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad, Bangkok and Italy. Brazilian model Gabriela Bertante has danced for a sizzling item number in the film. Raghu Kunche has composed the music and popular singers like Shreya Ghoshal, Suchitra Karthik and Chinmayi have sung the songs in the film. BVSN Prasad has produced the film. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is being touted as a complete entertainer.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’