Released on October 20, 1995, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s romantic musical, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, went on to become a massive blockbuster across the globe. This Aditya Chopra directorial still remains one of the biggest Indian hits in terms of return on investment.
To commemorate DDLJ’s landmark silver jubilee year, a bronze statue of Shah Rukh and Kajol will be unveiled at London’s iconic Leicester Square in Spring 2021. This will be the first time that a statue for an on-screen couple from a Bollywood film will be erected in the UK.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement