Released on October 20, 1995, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s romantic musical, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, went on to become a massive blockbuster across the globe. This Aditya Chopra directorial still remains one of the biggest Indian hits in terms of return on investment.
To commemorate DDLJ’s landmark silver jubilee year, a bronze statue of Shah Rukh and Kajol will be unveiled at London’s iconic Leicester Square in Spring 2021. This will be the first time that a statue for an on-screen couple from a Bollywood film will be erected in the UK.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow