Even though Dear Comrade opened to some decent reviews, the collections of the film fell down all off a sudden post its first weekend. The film is finding it hard to stay afloat in some competition of other new releases.
The film was sold for 11 crores in the Nizam area and till now it has not even crossed the 7 crore mark which clearly indicates how much the film has slowed down in the last few days.
As Vijay is from Hyderabad, many thought that the collection would be strong in nizam but that is not the case. Vijay’s previous films like Geetha Govindam and Taxiwala made 19 crores and 8.5 crores respectively but Dear Comrade is nowhere close to those films.
Articles that might interest you:
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine
- Kamal Haasan appreciates Suriya – Deets inside
- No movie should stream on OTT before 50 days of its theatrical release – TFPC