Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming romantic drama, Dear Comrade, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this season. The film is scheduled to hit screens on July 26th, exactly a month from today.
Meanwhile, Dear Comrade has set a new record for any Telugu movie in the US. The film’s overseas distributors have begun advance booking 30 days prior to the release, which is an unprecedented feat. This move will surely step up the craze surrounding the film. The advance booking has begun at the Cinemark Lincoln Square, Bellevue, WA, and more screens will follow.
Debutant Bharath Kamma os forcing Dear Comrade and Yash Rangineni is bankrolling the film in association with Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there