Dear Comrade is a film which many are waiting for eagerly. The film is a romantic drama featuring Vijay Devarakonda and Rashmika and is up for a release on the 31st of May.
Now, the news is that as Surya is coming on the same date with NGK in both Tamil and Telugu, the makers have decided to move out of the race now.
The talk is that the film might release on the 19th of July in a big way. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu