There is no stopping Vijay Devarakonda from being a superstar of sorts as he has given one more hit in the form of Taxiwaala which released all over today.
Meanwhile, he is also shooting for his next film Dear Comrade in the direction of Bharat Kamma. The latest we hear is that the film will be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy and will showcase romance in a hard-hitting manner.
The talk is also that the film will have an emotional drama between the lead pair which will be showcased in a new manner. Rashmika is paired opposite Vijay in this film and their chemistry is already a super hit in Geetha Govindam.
So, because of this, there is more buzz for this film which will be out in the second half of 2019.
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan