Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s emotional romantic drama, Dear Comrade, released yesterday amid a lot of hype and expectations. The film has received decent reviews for the lead actors’ performances and the sensitive story.
On its opening day, in Nizam, Dear Comrade collected a theatrical share of Rs 2.73 crore. This is a decent start for a film of this genre and the collections over the weekend are expected to see a healthy growth.
Debutant Bharat Kamma directed Dear Comrade and Yash Rangineni and Mythri Movie Makers banner jointly produced it. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s massive 2-day AP & TS share; All set for a big Sunday
- Keerthy Suresh’s mom Menaka gives her a pleasant surprise
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan