Happening young stars Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s latest romantic drama, Dear Comrade, opened to positive reviews and record collections on Friday. The film’s collections have showcased Vijay’s stardom that’s only increasing with each film.
In the US, Dear Comrade has collected $57,587 from 166 locations till 9 PM EST on Sunday. The film’s latest US gross is $675,770. The collections have slowed down a bit, while everyone excepted the film to collect over $750-800K by the end of its first weekend.
Vijay and Rashmika’s performances and the important issue the film deals with are winning appreciation from all quarters. This Bharat Kamma directorial is produced by Yash Rangineni and Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow