Vijay Devarakonda is the latest sensation of sorts in the filed of Telugu cinema. All his films are being awaited in a big way by the audience. His latest film, Dear Comrade is a hot cake with trade and the latest we hear is that the Nizam rights of the film have been sold for 7.6 crores.
This clearly shows what kind of craze Vijay has in Telangana. Things have become even special after the launch of the teaser which has gone viral all over the country.
Bharat Kamma directs Dear Comrade which also has Rashmika as the female lead
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi