Vijay Devarakonda is the latest sensation of sorts in the filed of Telugu cinema. All his films are being awaited in a big way by the audience. His latest film, Dear Comrade is a hot cake with trade and the latest we hear is that the Nizam rights of the film have been sold for 7.6 crores.
This clearly shows what kind of craze Vijay has in Telangana. Things have become even special after the launch of the teaser which has gone viral all over the country.
Bharat Kamma directs Dear Comrade which also has Rashmika as the female lead
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce