Geetha Govindam stars, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna, will next be seen in the much-awaited youthful drama, Dear Comrade. The film is expected to hit screens on May 22. Meanwhile, the makers announced that Dear Comrade’s teaser will be out on March 17.
And, here’s some more good news. Dear Comrade’s teaser will be released in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam on the same day. This means that the film will also have a simultaneous release in the above four South Indian languages.
Dear Comrade is being directed by debutant Bharath Kamma. Mythri Movie Makers and Big Ben Cinemas banners are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie