The title logos and the motion posters for star director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, were unveiled to a humongous response across the country on the auspicious Ugadi. However, many critics and naysayers had criticized Team RRR for releasing the motion posters in these troubled times amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
“Even we had several debates whether or not to release the motion posters at this time,” Rajamouli said, in his latest interaction with popular Bollywood critic Rajeev Masand. The numero uno director further said that the team eventually felt it would be nice to offer the people across the country some entertainment now as they will be distracted from their worries even if it’s for a very short time.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule