The title logos and the motion posters for star director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, were unveiled to a humongous response across the country on the auspicious Ugadi. However, many critics and naysayers had criticized Team RRR for releasing the motion posters in these troubled times amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
“Even we had several debates whether or not to release the motion posters at this time,” Rajamouli said, in his latest interaction with popular Bollywood critic Rajeev Masand. The numero uno director further said that the team eventually felt it would be nice to offer the people across the country some entertainment now as they will be distracted from their worries even if it’s for a very short time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Lal and Mammootty take a solid decision?
- Sonu Sood’s charity being termed as vested political interests
- Godman – A new web series release kept on hold
- COVID 19 test reports of this star hero to be out soon
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in Akhil’s new film?
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5