The title logos and the motion posters for star director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, were unveiled to a humongous response across the country on the auspicious Ugadi. However, many critics and naysayers had criticized Team RRR for releasing the motion posters in these troubled times amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
“Even we had several debates whether or not to release the motion posters at this time,” Rajamouli said, in his latest interaction with popular Bollywood critic Rajeev Masand. The numero uno director further said that the team eventually felt it would be nice to offer the people across the country some entertainment now as they will be distracted from their worries even if it’s for a very short time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ birthday: All eyes on Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand