Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 99th film, Dictator, is fast finishing its post-production work and is gearing up for a grand release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat. Directed by Sriwass, the film features an ensemble cast and noted Tamil-Malayalam actor Gautham Kurup makes his Telugu debut with a brief but an important negative role.
The actor, who earlier acted as the terrorist of a sleeper cell in Vijay-Murugadoss’ Thuppakki, recalls how Balayya treated him warmly and made him comfortable on the sets of Dictator. “It was wonderful working with him. Not only was he friendly, but he also encouraged me to work in more Telugu films,” said the actor in his interview to a national media house.
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role
- FDFS : Live Updates from Jersey
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead