Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 99th film, Dictator, is fast finishing its post-production work and is gearing up for a grand release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat. Directed by Sriwass, the film features an ensemble cast and noted Tamil-Malayalam actor Gautham Kurup makes his Telugu debut with a brief but an important negative role.
The actor, who earlier acted as the terrorist of a sleeper cell in Vijay-Murugadoss’ Thuppakki, recalls how Balayya treated him warmly and made him comfortable on the sets of Dictator. “It was wonderful working with him. Not only was he friendly, but he also encouraged me to work in more Telugu films,” said the actor in his interview to a national media house.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film