123telugu had earlier reported that Mahesh Babu’s nephew and Guntur TDP MP Jayadev Galla’s son Ashok Galla is gearing up for his silver screen debut. Ashok completed his higher studies in acting and filmmaking in the US.
Popular producer Dil Raju is going to introduce Ashok under his banner. Rajamouli’s former assistant Krishna Reddy Gangadhasu, who had directed Sudheer Babu’s Aadu Magadra Bujji in the past, will be directing Ashok’s debut film.
The movie’s unit recently left for Sri Lanka to zero in on some exotic locales. The film will be launched in May and the regular shooting will kick-start immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for DSP
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers