Young hero Nawin Vijaykrishna will be making his debut with the soon to be released Nandini Nursing Home. Incidentally, Naveen’s first film, Aina Ishtam Nuvvu, has been delayed since more than a year.
In his latest promotional interview, Nawin revealed that Aina Ishtam Nuvvu will be hitting the screens in February next year. The film was also supposed to be the debut film of the latest sensation, Keerthy Suresh, who played Nawin’s love interest.
Ramprasad Ragutu is the film’s director and Chanti Addala has produced it.
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?