Young hero Nawin Vijaykrishna will be making his debut with the soon to be released Nandini Nursing Home. Incidentally, Naveen’s first film, Aina Ishtam Nuvvu, has been delayed since more than a year.
In his latest promotional interview, Nawin revealed that Aina Ishtam Nuvvu will be hitting the screens in February next year. The film was also supposed to be the debut film of the latest sensation, Keerthy Suresh, who played Nawin’s love interest.
Ramprasad Ragutu is the film’s director and Chanti Addala has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?