Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s forthcoming flick, Yuddham Sharanam is scheduled for a September 8th release. The film is directed by debutant Krishna R.V. Marimuthu, who is also a childhood buddy of Chaitanya.
Speaking to an English daily, Krishna said that he used to frequently exchange his ideas and creative thoughts with Chay and this chemistry between them led to collaborating for Yuddham Saranam.
Produced by Sai Korrapati, this film has senior actor Srikanth playing an antagonist after a long time. Lavanya Tripathi will be seen as the female lead in the film which has music composed by Vivek Sagar.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties