The positive buzz from the first day is playing a vital role in drawing crowds to the theaters on weekends. Directed by Aksat Ajay Sharma, the story and screenplay given by Manchu Vishnu is giving good advantage to this formulaic spoof comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas is nervous about Saaho’s box-office result
- Samantha goes all out for web series debut
- Update on Kshanam director’s next
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback