The positive buzz from the first day is playing a vital role in drawing crowds to the theaters on weekends. Directed by Aksat Ajay Sharma, the story and screenplay given by Manchu Vishnu is giving good advantage to this formulaic spoof comedy.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes