The positive buzz from the first day is playing a vital role in drawing crowds to the theaters on weekends. Directed by Aksat Ajay Sharma, the story and screenplay given by Manchu Vishnu is giving good advantage to this formulaic spoof comedy.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’