Director Maruthi and Sharwanand teamed up for the first time and are coming up with an interesting romantic comedy titled Mahanubhavudu. The film’s teaser was released on Vinayaka Chavithi and impressed everyone.
As per the latest update, Mahanubhavudu’s overseas rights were sold off for around Rs.3.30 crore. This is a handsome deal as Sharwa’s Shatamanam Bhavathi performed quite well in the US, and even Maruthi has his own audience in overseas.
Mahanubhavudu is slated to release during the upcoming Dasara festive season. UV Creations banner is bankrolling the project. Mehreen is the film’s leading lady and Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser