Happening beauty, Rashmika’s upcoming Kannada film, Pogaru is aiming for a Sankranthi release. The film stars young sandalwood hero Dhruva Sarja in the lead role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s Telugu rights are sold for ₹3.5 crores. News is also that the makers planning for a simultaneous release of the movie in Telugu on the big screen.
Being helmed by Nanda Kishore, Pogaru also stars noted names like Sampath Raj, Pavithra in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana Konidela unveils Sandhya Raju, Revanth Korukonda’s Natyam first look
- Sunil’s key role in film based on Pawan Kalyan’s ideology
- Star director to helm Nandamuri Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Crazy buzz on Suriya’s straight Telugu film
- Samantha becomes India’s first actress to achieve this feat
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film