Happening beauty, Rashmika’s upcoming Kannada film, Pogaru is aiming for a Sankranthi release. The film stars young sandalwood hero Dhruva Sarja in the lead role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s Telugu rights are sold for ₹3.5 crores. News is also that the makers planning for a simultaneous release of the movie in Telugu on the big screen.
Being helmed by Nanda Kishore, Pogaru also stars noted names like Sampath Raj, Pavithra in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill