Young hero Raj Tarun and Anu Emmanuel-starrer comic caper, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, released today to positive reviews and good word of mouth among moviegoers. According to the early trade reports, the film has raked in the highest opening day collections in Raj Tarun’s career.
The unique dog kidnapping concept and Prudhvi’s hilarious comedy are
working out big-time in the movie’s favor. Going by the trends, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is expected to post solid opening weekend figures at the ticket windows.
Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is directed by Vamsi Krishna and produced by Anil Sunkara. The film features Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan in a crucial role.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon