Nagarjuna’s much-awaited romantic entertainer, Manmadhudu 2, is just a couple of days away from hitting theaters worldwide. The film’s censor formalities have been wrapped up earlier today and the CBFC has cleared the film with a UA certificate.
Manmadhudu 2’s runtime has been locked at 2 hours 35 minutes. This is a decent runtime, and there will be no stopping in the first weekend if the film manages to get positive reviews on its opening day.
Manmadhudu 2 also features Rakul Preet, Vennela Kishore, Akshara Gowda, Samantha, Lakshmi and Keerthy Suresh in important roles. Rahul Ravindran has directed the movie, while Nag and Gemini Kiran have jointly produced it in association with Viacom18 Studios. The film is hitting screens on August 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar