Actor Sathyadev’s Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya skipped theatrical release and had a direct OTT release a few days ago on popular OTT platform Netflix. Opened to a positive word of mouth, the film has been witnessing good viewership.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s satellite rights are bagged by reputed entertainment channel ETV. News is also that the channel has offered a decent amount of Rs 2.5 crores and grabbed the rights.
Care of Kancharapalem fame Venkatesh Maha directed UMUR. COK’s producer Praveena and Baahubali makers have jointly produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film