Actor Sathyadev’s Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya skipped theatrical release and had a direct OTT release a few days ago on popular OTT platform Netflix. Opened to a positive word of mouth, the film has been witnessing good viewership.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s satellite rights are bagged by reputed entertainment channel ETV. News is also that the channel has offered a decent amount of Rs 2.5 crores and grabbed the rights.
Care of Kancharapalem fame Venkatesh Maha directed UMUR. COK’s producer Praveena and Baahubali makers have jointly produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue