Deeksha Seth, who was last seen in Rebel, has finally got a big break in Bollywood. While the news has been doing rounds that she’s going to make her debut in Bollywood soon, the latest news is that her debut film is almost ready for release.
Deeksha Seth is pairing up with Armaan Jain, who happens to be the cousin of Kareena Kapoor and the film has been directed by Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. Interestingly, A R Rahman has scored the music for this romantic entertainer and it narrates the story of two friends and how relationships fail due to unrealistic expectations. The makers are planning to release the film on July 4.
In Telugu, Deeksha had made her debut in Vedam, in which she paired up with Allu Arjun and after that she went on act in films like Wanted, Mirapakay, Nippu, Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara and another Tamil film opposite Vikram. Despite teaming up with big actors in Telugu, she couldn’t capitalize her position in Tollywood. Let’s see if her stint in Bollywood brings her the much needed luck and fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September