The beautiful Deeksha Seth has taken off for the Himalayas to have some fun and to escape from the summer heat here. The actress loves adventure sports and other fun stuff, so this time, she reportedly wanted to try out mountain climbing. She joined a trekking camp as well and she says she had a lot of fun. “Mountain trekking and climbing are very tough. But I love challenges and I had fun here”, she said.
With this kind of spirited attitude, Deeksha should go a long way in the industry. The actress will be seen in ‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ and ‘Rebel’ this summer.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement