Yesterday, the makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 21st film revealed that star Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone will be playing the female lead in the movie. To be directed by Nag Ashwin, this yet-untitled film is touted to be a sci-fi entertainer.
Meanwhile, ever since Deepika’s name came into the picture, rumors started floating on social media that she is charging a fat pay cheque of Rs 30 crores for the film. But according to our sources, the news circulating regarding Deepika Padukone’s remuneration is absolutely a baseless rumor as she is yet to fix her final pay with the makers.
Senior producer, Ashwini Dutt under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner is bankrolling this biggie. The film will be going on floors towards the end of the year and aiming for an early 2022 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?