It is a known fact by now that Sara Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, and several others have been summoned by the NCB on the 25th of this month in the drug scandal that has rocked Bollywood.
The latest we hear is that Deepika and Sara Ali Khan who were in Goa have landed in Mumbai. While Deepika escapes the media as she hired a chartered flight to reach Mumbai.
But Sara Ali Khan had no way but to face the music in Mumbai. Upon her arrival along with her actress’s mom Amrita Singh, Sara was mobbed at the airport by the media who did not allow her to come out.
Force was used and finally Sara and her mom were allowed to board their car. While Sara will face the NCB tomorrow, Deepika is said to be present the next day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone