It is a known fact that Deepika Padukone is doing the remake of the hit Hollywood film The Intern. Initially, Deepika roped in Rishi Kapoor for this film but with him passing away, things have changed overnight.
Left with no choice, Deepika has approached none other than Amitabh Bachchan to play a key role in the film. Deepika also co-produces this film on her banner.
Rishi Kapoor was supposed to play Robert De Niro’s role and the same role has gone to Big B now and we need to see if he does it or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon