India’s first ever Social Media Summit got a thumping response from celebrities, social media influencers and industry experts alike. The two day event, which was held in Vijayawada under the supervision of AP State Government, drew popular social media celebrities from all over the country.
Among the top celebrities, Deepika Padukone flew down to Vijayawada to receive an award for Most popular actress on social media, whereas Rana too got an award for being the most active actor on social media. Anirudh Ravichander, ace musician, was bestowed with another award for his work and Kolaveri Di’s humongous success.
Interestingly, Deepika Padukone was in Lonavala recently on the sets of Bigg Boss 11 to promote her upcoming film Padmavati; however, in a surprise move, the film has been postponed.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?