India’s first ever Social Media Summit got a thumping response from celebrities, social media influencers and industry experts alike. The two day event, which was held in Vijayawada under the supervision of AP State Government, drew popular social media celebrities from all over the country.
Among the top celebrities, Deepika Padukone flew down to Vijayawada to receive an award for Most popular actress on social media, whereas Rana too got an award for being the most active actor on social media. Anirudh Ravichander, ace musician, was bestowed with another award for his work and Kolaveri Di’s humongous success.
Interestingly, Deepika Padukone was in Lonavala recently on the sets of Bigg Boss 11 to promote her upcoming film Padmavati; however, in a surprise move, the film has been postponed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero