Deepika Padukone has joined the team of Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Kochadaiyaan. The film unit is currently in Trivandrum, Kerala to shoot some crucial scenes. Last month, a major chunk of the film was shot in Pinewood Studios, London; however, Deepika Padukone couldn’t join the team since she was busy shooting her upcoming Hindi film Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Recently, when the film unit shifted to Trivandram, Deepika reportedly took permission from Ayan Mukherjee, the director of Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, to join Kochadaiyaan’s team in Kerala. Soundarya Rajinikanth had recently announced that the film will hit the screens in September and since a lot of CG is involved in the making of the film, the team is working on a breakneck speed to meet the deadline. A R Rahman is composing the music. KS Ravikumar has written the story. The film also stars Shobana, Sharatkumar, Aadhi, Rukmini and Nazar.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA