The makers of Prabhas and Deepika Padukone’s highly-anticipated pan-India sci-fi thriller, Project K, kick-started the shooting formalities with a short and special schedule featuring Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in July. This morning, Deepika Padukone flew down to Hyderabad from Mumbai for the film’s second schedule.
Project K’s new schedule will commence tomorrow (Dec 5) in a specially erected futuristic set at Annapurna 7 Acres. Prabhas, too, is expected to join this crucial schedule. Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin is directing this ambitious VFX extravaganza and veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it with a massive budget of over Rs 400 crore. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see
- Bangarraju’s latest worldwide collections are here
- Full Kicku from Khiladi is a full-on fun number
- Tollywood wants a pan-India film from this star director?