Deepika Padukone became the latest actress to support Telugu heroine Swetha Basu Prasad in her prostitution case. Public support came from many quarters for Swetha Basu Prasad, especially because she admitted to the act and said that it was only to support her family.
Bollywood directors and actors have been saying positive things about Swetha Basu Prasad. Deepika said that she could understand the reason behind Swetha’s decision and said that she deserves support and solidarity.
Meanwhile, this incident has now resulted in a number of new offers for Swetha Basu Prasad.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next