The makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 21st film today revealed that star Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone will be playing the female lead in the movie. To be directed by Nag Ashwin, this as-yet-untitled film is touted as a sci-fi entertainer.
Given the massive craze surrounding this prestigious project, popular Hollywood entertainment magazine Variety covered a piece on Deepika joining the film and called it ‘Prabhas21′. But it looks Deepika was offended by it and she promptly told Variety that the film is not titled Prabhas21 and that it only happens to be Prabhas’ 21st film.
Vyjayanthi Movies banner is bankrolling this biggie. The film will be going on floors towards the end of the year and the theatrical release will be in 2021 end or early 2022.
Hey @Variety …
Thank you for reporting.However,
a)The film is not titled #Prabhas21.It only happens to be Prabhas’s 21st film.
b)It is a trilingual film:Hindi,Tamil & Telugu
Kindly make note.
Thank You… https://t.co/WCYmPAzLBx
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on