Singer Neeti Mohan, quite popular amidst audiences across India having sung in languages panning Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam alongside her regular collaboration with AR Rahman, is set to tie the knot on Valentine’s Day. In Telugu, she sang Mona Gasolina from Lingaa and Viyyalavaru from Tadakha amongst others.
She has been dating model-actor Nihar Pandya, who was the ex-boyfriend of Deepika Padukone, for almost a year now. The actor, last seen in Manikarnika, proposed to Neeti at his farmhouse in Mumbai a couple of months ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa