And finally, Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are officially man and wife now. The star couple married each other in a traditional Konkan style in Lake Como, Italy, with family members and close friends blessing them. The couple will exchange vows once again in traditional Sindhi style tomorrow.
Deepika and Ranveer will return to India on the 18th of November. On the 21st of this month, they will host a grand reception at The Leela, Bengaluru. And on the 28th November, a star-studded reception will be held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel, Mumbai, for the who’s who of Bollywood, political and business tycoons.
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film