Bollywood’s hottest couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are planning to get married to each other by the end of the year, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Apparently, their respective parents have met each other and gave their blessings to the couple.
Apparently, their families are now looking at venues for the wedding, which is going to be a low-key celebration with only the closest friends and family members attending it. Rumours are rife that the couple could tie the knot sometime between September and December this year, both Deepika is also said to be preparing for the big day.
Both Ranveer and Deepika are said to be clearing their commitments early so that they have plenty of time when they get busy with their wedding festivities. The couple is yet to give a statement on this much awaited news.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race