Deepika Padukone is all over the place these days. She is busy promoting her latest flick Finding Fanny Fernandez all over the country, and visited Hyderabad yesterday. During the press meet, when asked as to who is her favorite actor in Telugu, Deepika was quick to answer “Of course it is Mahesh Babu”.
Mahesh has been a huge favorite among the Bollywood heroines from quite some time now. Deepika’s co-star Arjun Kapoor also added that even he is a huge fan of Mahesh, and is also remaking his super hit film Okkadu in Hindi. Deepika will next be seen in SRK’s Happy New Year which also releases in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana