Deepika Padukone is doing some of the best films in her career post her wedding. She is now ready with a hard-hitting film named Chhapaak based on the story of an acid victim Malati.
The trailer has been released today and it is very hard-hitting. The trailer is filled with some real-life incidents and Deepika shines in the role of Malati. Be it her makeup or screen presence, everything looks quite painful and very realistic. Deepika is said to have given an award-winning performance and her dialogue, why is acid even sold in the first place has gone viral from the trailer.
Chhapaak is directed by Meghana Gulzar who made the super hit film Raazi recently. Chhapaak is all set for the release on the 10th of January and is one of the keenly awaited films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag’s personal request to all the housemates
- Karthikeya approached for this big film?