The film starring Balakrishna in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu was launched sometime back and is yet to go on floors. So much is being said about the film that the budget has been slashed and the script is being re-written.
The talk is that the script is truly being edited a bit and this has caused a slight delay for the launch of the shoot. Balayya wants to make sure that this film comes out in a great manner and becomes a big hit and brings him back in the game.
The pre-production has been on in full swing and this delay has upset the fans of Balayya a bit who want their star hero to see in a never before seen avatar after Legend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?