Megastar Chiranjeevi has joined the popular microblogging site Twitter on the auspicious Ugadi festive day. His Twitter handle has just posted the first tweet in English and Telugu. Chiru first wished everyone a Happy Ugadi and urged them to be safe in the time of Coronavirus.
“Delighted to directly engage with my beloved fellow Indians, Telugus and my dearest friends through a platform like this. This New Year’s Day, let’s resolve to defeat this global health crisis with awareness and responsibility,” Chiru tweeted. Within a few minutes, the tweet has clocked nearly 4 thousand likes and 2 thousand retweets.
DELIGHTED to directly engage with my beloved fellow Indians,Telugus & my dearest fans through a platform like this.This #NewYear’s Day,let’s resolve to defeat this global health crisis with awareness & responsibility. #UnitedAgainstCorona #StayHomeStaySafe pic.twitter.com/Fb3Cnw4nHH
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 postponed; Gets a new release date
- Maha Samudram to kick-start in this picturesque location
- Sumanth surprises all with a major makeover
- Mahesh gives a new lease of life to a little girl
- Anushka wishes Kajal with a beautiful quote
- 7 movies gearing up to enthrall movie lovers this November