Megastar Chiranjeevi has joined the popular microblogging site Twitter on the auspicious Ugadi festive day. His Twitter handle has just posted the first tweet in English and Telugu. Chiru first wished everyone a Happy Ugadi and urged them to be safe in the time of Coronavirus.
“Delighted to directly engage with my beloved fellow Indians, Telugus and my dearest friends through a platform like this. This New Year’s Day, let’s resolve to defeat this global health crisis with awareness and responsibility,” Chiru tweeted. Within a few minutes, the tweet has clocked nearly 4 thousand likes and 2 thousand retweets.
DELIGHTED to directly engage with my beloved fellow Indians,Telugus & my dearest fans through a platform like this.This #NewYear’s Day,let’s resolve to defeat this global health crisis with awareness & responsibility. #UnitedAgainstCorona #StayHomeStaySafe pic.twitter.com/Fb3Cnw4nHH
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers