Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic began to wreak havoc across the country last year, Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been saving thousands of poor and needy Indians who lost their lives and livelihoods due to the deadly virus and the subsequent lockdown. Sonu’s charity activities gained steam particularly during the second wave.
Touched by Sonu’s relentless efforts to save his fellow countrymen, thousands of his fans started trending the hashtag #PadmaVibhushanForSonuSood on social media. It’s worth mentioning that, a couple of days ago, the central government urged all the state governments to submit their list of recommended candidates for the Padma awards. In fact, some die-hard fans are even demanding the country’s highest civilian honor Bharat Ratna for Sonu Sood for all the good samaritan work he has been doing for the last one year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?