The valorous life of the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy is being made as a biopic with the title Sye Raa. Megastar Chiranjeevi is reprising Uyyalawada in the highly-anticipated biopic.
Meanwhile, a demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero seems to be on the rise. On the occasion of Narasimhareddy’s death anniversary, filmmaker and Telugu Bhasha Parirakshana Vedika Convenor Kethireddy Jagadeeswarareddy said that he has met with the President, Prime Minister, union ministers and Parliament MPs and submitted an appeal to announce Narasimhareddy as a national hero.
Jagadeeswarareddy also said that he has met with Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and requested him to install Uyyalawada’s statue in Amaravati. He further said that Uyyalawada was recognized as a great warrior by the museums in London and Chennai.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film